NJPW Fantastica Mania Results
Click Here: FC Bayern München soccer tracksuitJanuary 16, 2019
The Fantastica Mania tour continues featuring the stars of both New Japan Pro-Wrestling and CMLL with their second event of the tour to be broadcast live on NJPW World.
(1) Forastero, Taiji Ishimori & Gedo def. Kushida, Ryusuke Taguchi & Titan in a 6-man tag team match. Forastero got the win with a modified triangle choke on Titan, after a great back-and-forth exchange.
(2) Raijin & Fujin def. Shingo Takagi & Bushi. For those unaware, Raijin and Fujin are actually SHO and YOH of Roppongi 3K working under the names they used in Mexico while on excursion. They worked the whole match as if they were very large heavyweights, which was highly entertaining.
(3) Angel De Oro, Soberrano Jr. & Audaz def. Barbaro Cavernario, Okumaru & Namajague in a six-man tag team match. Once again, Namajague is actually Suzuki-Gun’s El Desperado using his name from Mexico. Soberrano got the win for his team with a corkscrew splash off the top rope into a rope-assisted moonsault on Okumaru.
(4) Tetsuya Naito & El Terrible def. Satoshi Kojima & Toa Henare
(5) Tiger Mask, Jushin Thunder Liger & Caristico def. Ultimo Guerrero, Gran Guerrero & Templarino in a six-man tag team match. Not to confuse the hell out of everyone unfamiliar with the lucha scene over the past few years, but Caristico is the original Mistico who left Mexico to sign with WWE and became the original Sin Cara.
(6) Cuatrero & Sanson def. Atlantis & Atlantis Jr. in the first round of the CMLL Family Tag Team Tournament
(7) Dragon Lee & Mistico def. Volador Jr. & Flyer in the first round of the CMLL Family Tag Team Tournament. This would be the current Mistico (or “Mistico II”). He is the older brother of Dragon Lee, and they are both the younger brothers of Rush.