– Roman Reigns was recently interviewed by CSNChicago.com, where he talked about “immediately” wanting to be on the Chicago Bears after a trip there. He had signed with the Minnesota Vikings and Jacksonville Jaguars in the off-season.
“I actually came up to Chicago and took a trip,” Reigns said. “I got to meet the head coach Lovie [Smith] at the time and I was sold. I wanted to be a Chicago Bear immediately. But unfortunately it didn’t work out, but we found the right team.”
– Speaking of the NFL, The New York Times has an article about the league looking at the WWE Network for inspiration for their own online streaming. The article also talks about the possibility of the NFL making a subscription-only app for streaming games.
– WWE stock was down 3.39% today, closing at $15.66 per share. Today had a high of $16.36 and a low of $15.58.
– John Cena posted a video on his official Twitter account on Monday afternoon talking about his upcoming FOX show American Grit. The show premiers on Thursday night.
It’s #AmericanGrit premiere week! Watch @AmericanGritFOX this Thursday. #ShowYourGrithttps://t.co/LxwtwWbbFI
— John Cena (@JohnCena) April 11, 2016
* 5 Incredible Facts You Need To Know About Kurt Angle