— Prior to NXT’s TV debut on the USA Network last night, a couple of dark matches took place. Here are the results:
1. Angel Garza defeated Raul Mendoza
2. Damien Priest defeated Kona Reeves. Reeves ended up being cut open sometime during the match and had to be helped by several referees and a doctor to the back. He got a nice hand from the audience as he left the ring.
— The WWE Network experienced some technical problems at the beginning of the second hour of the NXT show – the exact moment that the action began streaming live on the network, causing people to flock to watch it there. Some users weren’t able to load up the show for up to 30 minutes and Triple H did acknowledge the issues in his post-show conference call, suggesting that it was a glitch but not as severe as some described it online.
For videos and photos of all of the action from NXT TV On USA Network from hour one, as well as NXT TV On WWE Network from hour two, click here. For backstage photos and videos, including the production team working during the show in the control room, Triple H and Shawn Michaels hanging out backstage and more, click here.
If you missed the historic inaugural episode of NXT TV On USA Network from Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida on Wednesday night, check out our detailed results at this link: NXT TV On USA Network Results From Winter Park, FL. (9/18/2019)
- Backstage News On Vince McMahon Reportedly Deciding To Bury Cedric Alexander
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom