– The official WWE website is currently running a poll that asks the question, “Who poses the bigger threat to The New Day right now?” As of this writing, 66% of fans have voted for “Dolph Ziggler,” while the other 34% voted for “Kevin Owens.” Cast your vote in the poll by logging on to WWE.com today.
– As noted, WWE announced a big Six-Man Tag-Team match pitting British Strong Style vs. Imperium for NXT U.K. TV two weeks from now on the WWE Network. The match was announced during today’s episode of NXT U.K. TV. After the show, the British Strong Style (Pete Dunne, Trent Seven and Tyler Bate) spoke with WWE.com for an exclusive interview. Check out the video below.
– As noted, a new episode of the WWE Network original series WWE Ride Along premiered this week. The show featured Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville, as well as Rusev and Lana. WWE posted some clips from the show on their official YouTube channel, which you can check out below.
- Brand New Photos Of WWE Superstar MANDY ROSE!
(Follow us on Twitter @RajahNews or myself, Matt Boone, @MattBoone1984 for more exclusive backstage wrestling news and rumors!